Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Relativity Approval

So just how I wrote in my last post, I wasn't sure of my own reliability in the field of physics. I was afraid I was spreading a wrong understanding of physics concept, which obviously I would like to avoid. So, I got my best friend who's doing physics to check whether my understanding and work have any scientific flaw. It seems like I'm not getting anything wrong. Phew. Plus he said he liked what I did, which meant a lot to me.

Though he did mention that I should perhaps emphasize that the length contraction (of A4 paper) happens to the eyes of people in static frame of reference. To people who is in A4 paper, they are experiencing the time normally and to them, people on the earth would look like they are experiencing time fast.
Confusing? Yeah I know. I'll hopefully be able to explain better through my project.