Sunday, January 8, 2012

One Thing that I Have Learnt from Japanese Earthquake


One thing that I have learnt from Japanese earthquake: invest in yourself.

With this such an unstable economical climate and the world full of unexpected, there are so many ways that my money or possession may be taken away. So easily.
The safest investment, it seems to me, is the one to your own self. The knowledge and skill that one has acquired are much harder to be taken away.  Don't save up too much or don't buy a lot of 'things'; use money to invest in yourself. Spend money to learn knowledge and skill that will be there to remain. That is what I've thought over 2011 and I suppose that is what I need to say for the resolution of 2012.


最も安全な投資は、自分自身にする投資。モノやお金は不幸な出来事によって、簡単になくなってしまうかもしれないけれど、頭の中に入っている知識や、身につけたスキルは奪われにくいから。
だから、やっぱりもっと一生懸命勉強したいと思いました。一生懸命学ぶ2012年にしたいです。