Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mini Business Card for Pop Up Shop

My mini business cards are ready for the pop up shop!
It's small and has only the most important information about me (ie my name, web address, and email address).
My last business card was all about trying to make people remember my name with my face, but this one is for pop up shop, they wouldn't see me in person, so it needed a different idea. I assumed people who'd take my business card are the ones who liked my bags and patterns, so I thought of including that wall/floor patterns, but I wasn't so sure whether that would represented me as a person/designer.
So, this is what I went with!

I used 75 different pantone color swatches. The printer that I used did a very good job that they do actually look subtle but definitely different colors. You can pretty much choose any color out of 75!

I'm hoping if you pick up the color you like, you are more likely to come back to me. We'll see.
The back is kept all the same and it's very straight-forward.