Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pop Up Shop Product COMPLETED!

Four A3 bags and four A4 bags DONE for pop up shop!Photos here don't do the justice, but the print quality of the images are actually much nicer real life. From the experience with the aprons, I knew more about the printing and so I think the print looks better than the one I had for aprons.

AND today I had absolutely lovely friends of mine modelling for my bags!
Thank you so much to Sandra, Charlotte, Prapim, Alessia, Lidia, Matt, JT, and Duarte for being such lovely lovely models! It was really fun having 8 of you guys lined up in a line...! You can tell we had fun right? I mean look at Alessia here so cute:They will be on sale at pop up shop from Wednesday, with A3 bag for £21, and A4 bag for £13 (prices subject to change). Remember, there are only 8 of them!

We also had a meeting with everyone who's participating and I was SERIOUSLY impressed by the quality. It's gonna be amazing I'm awfully excited. People here are so talented. JEALOUS.
Meanwhile, you can check out Pop up shop website for work in progress photos!